Teachers! We'd love to chat with your kids.
Use the form below to request a visit from Refe, Susan, and the dinosaurs. Visits can be in-person or via video chat.
Here's how it works:
- Refe and Susan join your K-3 students for a video call via Skype
- Visits last up to one hour
- You'll receive a dinosaur invasion survival kit for your class consisting of bookmarks and coloring pages
- Order forms for signed copies of What the Dinosaurs Did at School and What the Dinosaurs Did Last Night: A Very Messy Adventure are sent ahead of the visit
- Students get a glimpse at Refe & Susan's workspace
- Impromptu interruptions from a large brown dog and a small red-haired child
Presentation: What the Dinosaurs Did at School
Hear the story of how the Tumas' plastic dinosaurs first came to life in their home in Kansas City, showing pictures of the dinosaurs' messy antics and introducing students to the dinosaurs themselves. They will also read from their upcoming release, What the Dinosaurs Did at School.
Honorarium and Scheduling:
- $350 per 1 hour session ($450 if your school would like to record the session for future use.)
- Visits available on Monday and Wednesday mornings.